Writing + Copywriting
I see stories in everyday life and have a passion to share them with others. Whether you’re looking for a journalist to research and write engaging, informative stories for your publication, or for a writer to produce creative, lead-generating content for your business or clients, I’ll work with you to create impactful content that connects with your readers.
- Magazine articles, print and online
- Newspaper articles, print and online
- Blog posts, standard and long
- Feature articles
- Website content
- Email newsletters
- Social media content
- eBooks and white papers
- News releases and media alerts
- Professional bios
- Case studies
- Product descriptions
- …and more
Editing + More
Just as I see stories in everyday life, I also see content mistakes everywhere I go. Spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes are a huge no-no and make your organization, business or publication look unprofessional and sloppy, leaving a negative impression on your readers.
Perhaps you need an editor to provide quality feedback on your existing content, working with you or your team of writers to tighten and streamline copy. Or maybe you’re looking for a copyeditor or proofreader to catch those pesky errors before hitting publish. I’ll dig in with a pair of editing hawk eyes to catch all mistakes and help strengthen your content before sending it out to the world.
Copyediting and Proofreading
- Go beyond spellcheck to ensure absolutely zero grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors along with checking for style consistency appropriate to a publication or organization
- Copyediting and proofreading PLUS offering quality feedback to tighten and streamline copy, and rewrite sentences and paragraphs for readability and flow
Meeting + Event Planning
Events can be overwhelming whether you’re just getting started, in the middle of planning, or on the backstretch with only a few months to go. With my passion, education and experience in meeting and event planning, I will help your company or organization create an authentic and memorable experience for all attendees.
From small business meetings and large-scale conferences, to nonprofit fundraisers and brand launch events, to community festivals and other regional or statewide special events, I’ll take care of all the planning, coordinating and managing from start to strike.
- Venue and site selection
- Vendor and partner management
- Event logistics and planning coordination
- Marketing and public relations plan development and implementation
- Media relations and outreach
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Event website development and maintenance
- Blog and content development
- Marketing material development
- Metrics and post-event analysis
With a strong background in communications, it’s only natural for me to offer businesses, organizations and agencies expertise in all things communications, including: public relations, content marketing and copywriting, meeting and event planning, media relations and marketing consulting services. The truth is: I enjoy helping clients understand how to effectively connect with their audience through authentic messaging and meaningful experiences.
- Public relations
- Content marketing
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Meeting and event planning
- Media relations
- Social media
- Blog and website
- …and more